Thursday, September 25, 2008

34 wk check up and ulstrasound

I went yesterday to the Dr. for my 34 wk check up and ultrasound. The baby is doing great! We were able to see her chubby little cheeks and smushed up nose! : ) I think the last time I posted about the baby was about 4 wks ago when we did an ultrasound and the baby weighed a little over 2 lbs., well she has really grown since then and weighs 5 lbs. 7 oz. (at this time Macy weighed 5 lbs. 4 oz. and my water broke with Macy two weeks later). I talked to the Dr. about scheduling a time to have her and she really didn't pin point a date, she just said possibly the last week of October (I think I will have her sooner than that and I feel she thinks the same thing, but who knows baby's have a mind of their own), anyways for all of you who read my blog and are still wondering what the baby's name is, we have decided to name her MYA ALANA BRADY.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

WOOOOO!!! IM READY!!!! I cant WAIT to babysit!!!! if u think im at your house alot now...JUST WAIT!!!