Tuesday, October 13, 2009

What Have We Been Up To?

The girls have been busy competing in several pageants over the last couple of months.

Faulkner County Fair Pageant



Beebe Fall Fest Pageant

Macy was'nt enjoying the pageant that day. :(

Mya won Queen of the 0-18 month age division! :)

Mya with Aunt Kim


Mya at the Beebe Fall Fest with all the other winners receiving their savings bonds.


Pottsville Mr/Miss Butterfield Pageant




Mya won Baby Miss Butterfield Days! :)


Me and my little queen

2 comments:

Unknown said...

That is so cute!! I've always wanted to enter Julianne in a pageant, but I'm too chicken!!

PS: I bought the "bo-peep" dress at TJ Maxx. Hard to believe, I know. But, they always have great old fashioned looking dresses. The bonnet and pantaloons are from my grandmother... :)

{lori beth} said...

Your girls are precious!!! Oh how wish I had a little girl to enter in pageants! I entered Hunter in one when he was about 10 months old and Clay just about killed me! I guess that's as close as I'll ever get! :) Congrats on all the wins!