Monday, January 4, 2010

Christmas Recap **warning lots of pics**

Macy was in the Christmas program at church this year. The kids were all dressed up as an ornament. The smaller kids sang "Away in a Manager" and "Happy Birthday to Jesus"

We had a pajama party at Aunt Kim's and the kids and adults too ;) decorated cookies and made gingerbread houses and we even had a visit from Santa and he brought all the kids gifts...they had so much fun!
Macy, Mya and our niece Shaley

Brandy, Shaley, Mya, Aunt Kim & Macy






Macy, Me, Mya & Shaley (I promise Macy is not picking her nose! She has a bad habit of biting her fingers)


~Christmas with Shane's family~
Brandy, Mya, Shane, & Pa (Shane's dad)

Mckenzie, Christopher & Shaley

Hunter~ poor guy broke his arm the night before

Uncle Scott got Macy a "horse" for Christmas.

Ethan and Macy opening up her horse rain boots.

Brandy helping Mya open presents

NOTE: I don't have any pictures to post of Christmas with my family....Mya and I both had the stomach virus and had to miss, but I'm sure my mom took lots of pictures to share with me..wink wink!
~Christmas Morning~
Looks like the girls were very good this year! ;)





"I wanna be a rock star" HA!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I did take pictures and I "think" I printed you off copies of Macy and Shane. Love Mom

Aunt Kim said...

They had on my pj's Christmas morning!!! Ohhhh the pics are all soooo cute!!!