Wednesday, November 26, 2008

My tree is up

This is the first time I have ever put a tree up before Thanksgiving, but had to take advantage of it since Macy stayed the night last night with Shane's mom and dad. I had already decided that the next time she went for a visit somewhere that it would be best for me to put it up while she was out and maybe then it would'nt be a big deal to her. She has'nt really wanted to mess with it today, she'll just point at it and say "aaawwww", I'm sure that will change when the ornaments get put on the tree, since I did'nt have time to do that last night I'll try and tackle that task in the next couple of days. Tomorrow is Thanskgiving and we have lots of things to be thankful for, as we should be everyday of the year!! Hope everyone has a great Thanksgiving!

0 comments: