Sunday, November 2, 2008

Mya Alana Brady

Little Mya Alana Brady arrived into the world Tuesday, October 28, 2008 at 9:52 a.m. weighing 7 lbs 12 oz and 18 1/2 inches long with lots of dark hair. We are absolutely in love with her. Macy loves her little sister and wants to give her kisses every minute.
Macy enjoyed dressing up for Halloween this year. She was a flower. Halloween night her daddy and Aunt Kim took her trick-or-treating and then on Saturday night her daddy took her to the Octoberfest at our church.
I have lots of pictures to post of Mya and of course Macy in her halloween costume. We are going to be little busy the next few days with dr. appointments for me, Mya and Macy so hopefully by the end of the week I can get pictures posted for everyone to see.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Mya is soooo precious!! I just love her to death!!! Macy was a the cutest flower I have ever seen!!!! I love both of the girls SOOOO much!!!

Anonymous said...

We are so glad Mya is here and everyone is doing ok (including Daddy). She is such a good baby.
Love Nana