Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Bedtime Blues

Macy has been sleeping in our bed since she was a baby and I have tried at different times to put her back in her on bed, but caved in and brought her back to ours! I am determined this time to stick it out and get her back into her own bed. Macy is a light sleeper and since Mya is in our room and not sleeping thru the night, she wakes up crying for a bottle and wakes Macy up or sometimes Macy likes to wake up with her daddy at 5 a.m.! I started yesterday putting her in her own bed for nap times and she did great. She cried for about thirty seconds during her morning nap but that was it. Bedtime was a whole different story. I put her in her crib and the crying began. She cried for about 15 minutes and I caved, I got her out of bed and let her sit in my lap and drink a glass of milk and then I put her back to bed for more crying. I think she cried for about 20 minutes and finally gave up and went to sleep and slept all night!! Today she's had her morning nap in her bed with no problems, she went right to sleep and I'm sure the afternoon nap will be the same. Hopefully bedtime will go better tonight! :)

Also, I forgot to post an update on Cooper's surgery. Surgery went well and he did great himself and got to come home that afternoon. He says is throat is sore to swallow, but is to be expected after removing the cyst and 2 bones around it. He also had been having really bad nose bleeds so while they were in there they fixed that problem hopefully too. Thanks for your prayers.

My baby in crib jail!! :)



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

SWEET MACY YOU CAN COME SPEND THE NIGHT AND SLEEP WITH AUNT SHELLY.

Anonymous said...

Nana and Papa will be after you honey you can sleep with us.