Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Christmas Eve Night

We had Christmas with my mom and dad tonight. My mom fixed a great supper for us. Coooper was so excited about opening gifts and got tired of waiting on us to finish eating, so he started telling us we were eating to much (which was probably the truth!) I just realized I loaded my pictures in the wrong order. Oh well, it takes waaayyyy too long to redo it.
Hope everyone has a very Merry Christmas tomorrow!!

Mya slept the whole entire time we opened gifts. Sweet Baby!

Cooper taking Macy's jeep for a test drive.

Macy's Barbie Jeep (minus the stickers) from Uncle Blake and Nae Nae.

Macy dancing to the music of her new vacuum cleaner.

Cooper ready to open his gifts.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you Macy for my birthday message!!!! I love you!!! Love Aunt Kim