Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Exploring new settings on my camera

Okay, so I've had my camera for exactly a year now and no I don't know how everything works on it. Basically I only know how to put it on auto and it sets everything for me. So while the girls were napping the other day I took advantage of the time and got out the user guide to my camera. Oh my word there is so much stuff in that little book it will take me a while to remember everything while I'm taking pictures. One setting that I did find is that I can take pictures in Black/White. I know this may not be a big deal to you but it is for me. Before I found this option I thought all I could do was load them into my computer and go to Photoshop and change the color to Black/White. Anyways, I'm excited that I found this setting and I've posted a few pictures that I took, some in color and some black/white. And yes as I find more wonderful settings on my camera I will post the pictures for you to enjoy! LOL! :)




1 comments:

Anonymous said...

SWEET PICS