Wednesday, January 28, 2009

A little emergency

We had a small emergency today at the house......I put Macy down for her afternoon nap and was in the living room rocking Mya to sleep. I heard Macy crying a little but didn't think much about it. A little later she started hollering and still I didn't think much about it, I just thought she was trying to keep her self awake. After about 10 minutes I decided I would go check on her and take her some milk. Well when I walked in her room this is what I sawapparently she had threw her pacifier out of the bed and it landed on a Huggies box next to her bed and I guess she thought she could get it with her foot, but instead she ended up stuck. I couldn't get her chubby leg thru the bars. I called my mom and told her I needed help and she sent Papa over to the rescue!! It took a few minutes and I thought we were going to have to break the bars, but he finally got her leg loose.


0 comments: