Saturday, March 7, 2009

We're Still Here

Yes, we are still around. I didn't have a computer for most of the week (ugh) so I feel like I've been out of the loop with everything. Macy is finally getting over her cold (after 2 wks of it). Mya now has it! Hopefully it won't last too long. She went for her 4 mth check-up on Monday and is growing (a little!) she now weighs a whopping 10 pounds and 12 ounces. Of course she had to get 2 shots, but let me tell ya, she is a trooper when it comes to shots. She does cry but by the time they pull the needle out of her leg she's done. Now Macy on the other hand is still crying 30 minutes after we've left the doctor's office, poor baby.

We decided to take advantage of the "free day" at the zoo on Saturday. Oh my goodness, I never imagined how many people a "free day" would bring out, but it was crazy crowded! We will have to try and go back another time during the week when it's not so crowded and we can enjoy it!! I did take some pictures of our day, but for some reason my pictures aren't downloading so I'll post them later.

We have really enjoyed the great weather we've been having the last few days!! Not looking forward to the rain this next week. I've decided to start taking an aerobics class again. I start bright and early Monday morning. I'll let you know how that goes later on in the week (if I'm still alive)!

Hope you all enjoy the rest of the weekend and have a great week!

0 comments: