Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Which Would You Choose?

Pillow A
Pillow B


Pillow C

Macy's chose is Pillow B. Why, I don't know. I bought her Pillow C, a cute travel size pillow with a cute brown/pink pillow case just the right size for her, but no she did'nt want it. I then moved on to Pillow A, standard size pillow with a cute pink pillow case with princesses on it, but no she did'nt want it either. Which in turn left us with Pillow B. Notice it does not have a pillow case on it, because she did'nt like it on there. She loves that pillow!! She wags it around everywhere. And yes I would rather have her attached to a small blankie, but whatever makes her happy. So don't be surprised if you run into us one day in Target and in tow is that big white pillowcaseless pillow! :)

1 comments:

Country Mouse, City Mouse said...

That is hilarious, I will be watching for you at Target!

Hi, I am stopping by from SITS, I hope you will get a chance to drop by and say hi.