Saturday, February 6, 2010

I Never Now Where I Might Find Her

Mya has been quite the little climber in the last 5 or 6 mths. I have one cabinet in my kitchen that has just a few food storage containers in it just for the girls to play with. Well one afternoon (early December) Mya was playing in this specific cabinet and the next thing I know I hear her crying and I go to check and well this is where I found her
Needless to say she was not a happy camper that I went and grabbed my phone to take a picture and also my digital camera before rescuing her!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Poor baby can't just rescue her have to have pic made first. No wonder Macy doesn't like her pic made. Love you Mya. Nana

sissy brandy said...

haha!! she is so cute! how in the world did she get up in there??