Monday, February 8, 2010

More S*N*O*W

The weatherman (or at least the one I watched on the news) predicted a light dusting of snow if any for where we live in Arkansas. Shane woke me this morning around 4:30 and said we had lots of snow, but of course i didn't believe and tried to go back to sleep. After tossing and turning for 45 min. I decided to get up and check for myself well low and behold were my eyes surprised! This is what I saw...




It is now 3 o'clock in the afternoon and big snowflakes are still falling and is to continue thru the night! We can actually build a snowman with this kind of snow so the family is headed out this afternoon. I know I still have pics to post from the last snow day and hopefully I can get them all on here tonight. Happy S*n*o*w Day!!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Keep my girls warm. Love Nana